Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another Rollcage Q

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fulltopblazer, Apr 11, 2002.

1. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

I'm sure this has been covered many times before but once more won't hurt. Does anyone have a S&W 10 point rollcage in their Blazer. If so how did it fit? Does it look like it was built for your truck or does it look like some universal crap. I've been looking at building one but I don't think I can build one for as cheap as they sell theirs

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Hey Nick...can't help ya with the S&W, but Laketex (Bryan) and I live just south of you in Sherman. We are trying to get a little tubing business going. If you're interested email me and maybe we can do a custom cage for ya. You can see mine on my site and his is here: http://community.webshots.com/album/30658873UJtkHaZEkk
    He has more pics...email him if ya want to see more. bdunn@pirate4x4.com

3. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

I know someone here has one because they were posting about it recently. Help me out

4. Liberator

Liberator 1/2 ton status

PM NoShow84. He just installed one on his rig. They had to do some slight mods to get it to fit. You'll have to contact him to get more info.

Bo

5. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Man I wish you guys could fab me up a cage and ship it to me in Southern NM. Email me if you could.