Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another set

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 79Stomper, May 26, 2005.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Well just got another set of shoes for the Stomper. Not what I really wanted but for the price couldn't turn them down. Plus a little narrow for my taste too. I happen to run across a set of 38x 12.5x16.5 Super Swamper TSL SX's. 4 are brand new and the 5th which will be my spare is well over 75% tread left on them. So stoked, now all I need to do is get my H1 rims re centered. Will post some pics later as they are in the back of my Jeep right now.

2. dhcomp

dhcomp 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Sweet, only one question
    How the hell do you fit 5 38's in the back of a heep? :grin:

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

4. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

VERY CAREFULLY. It is a Cherokee so all but 4 fit inside and well I tied one up on top of it. The looks you get with a big tire on top of it and it still on 31's.

Pics to come, lost internet at home.

Hell, once I got them home compared them to the Haqwgs and wow, those things are SKINNY. Not to sure I like them or not. Love the tread but the width is what I am worried about. Have one mounted on a H1 rim and it fattened it up a little but not enough to my liking. Might see them for sale here in a few weeks.