Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another thanks to 4x4 Iron.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by denver75k5, Nov 26, 2002.

1. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

Thanks to Tim @ 4x4 Iron!!! We went up to Carnage canyon last weekend and had a cance to try Tim's stuff , and well,,, It's awsome!!! For one the sliders kept my body out of the rocks, and the wrap around rear bumper kept my quarter panel intact. If there is any question of how tuff his stuff is , take it from me IT IS ROCK SOLID!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Glad to hear it. Tim's making some cool stuff.
    Maybe I will find some time to hook up with him and make the Trooper a little tougher. So, how was the canyon?
    Did anyone else show?

3. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

We had a lot of fun, Toby showed up ,Sean rode with him also Mark and his XJ came with . I ended up with a little dent in my front fender (A front bumper coud have prevented that) and Toby messed up his cab body mount trying to get over a huge rock. I did learn one thing,,, I NEED to shave that 14bolt I was hanging up on everything /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif oh well I'll be better prepared next time... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. KAS

KAS 1/2 ton status

I heard you boys had fun up there and got into a few hairy spots. Why does all the fun stuff happen when I don't go?!! Wait....don't answer that! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif