Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another Video by Echobit with my Sub in it.

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by chvyhs, Mar 3, 2003.

1. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

There's only a few shot's with my Sub but you can see we had a good time. I'll get the pics posted soon./forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

Video....http://www.echobit.com/video/TDS-2003.wmv

2. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

Great vid (makes me mis the Southwest too /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Sweet video - there are some pretty capable rigs on there (including yours). /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I think a Suburban going nuts offroad is the coolest. That may be my next vehicle, after I get lots done to my Jimmy.

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

naa...doesn't do anything for me, the red makes it look like a /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif firetruck /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

thats a damn cool video!! man yur sub is an inspiration!! and i hate to say it but it looks like that yota went through the stuff a lot easier than all the K5s did. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. dammit32

dammit32 1/2 ton status

From what I saw the toy almost went on his side...too much right foot

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

9. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

One of the K5's tried that obstacle first, but backed off. So I said "what the hell" and made it through first./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

That's how you show 'em! My friend will go over something in his Samurai that'll make him flex like crazy and he has to use momentum to get through, I'll just roll through it with no drama...
    and about your sub being an inspiration...hell yeah! That's where I got some of my ideas...
    Congrats on one kick-ass Burb! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

11. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Sweet video....and nice job wheelin' your Burb. It is awesome to a Suburban going everywhere the "little" vehicles go! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

12. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yeah i'm about to start copyin richard's sub, i'm gettin 6" springs soon and i got the 2" body already now i need 38s and some more trimmin. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

13. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

in the past, what I've lacked in Tires, and suspension flex, I've made up for with wheelbase on my sub. can't wait until I've got phat loots rolling in so I can get about 6 inches under it, and some 35's or 38's, onboard air, crossover D60, etc.

-Rich

14. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

I was working on getting some 42's under my Sub along with my D60 and 4.88's but it looks like I'm deploying real soon/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif, so everything is on hold. I'll be making plans the whole time I'm out there. Thanks for all the kind words./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

Well, I hope you get back real soon. Theres nothing quite like the sub in action, it would be a shame not to have you there! Ever since you mentioned you wanted to take a Coral Canyon run, I've been secretly holding you to it. We'll both need cross over and a front locker to go up it though!

"Its a wheel base thing... I'm starting to understand!"

16. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Don't worry Mike, As soon as I get back (if I do make it over there) I'll put all that tax free money I saved to good use (x-over, gear install, rear bumper/rear sliders, front locker, complete my cage, instal my winch, and my hummer beadlocks w/42's). I want to do the Rubicon also.