Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another video: Does this look crappy?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Nov 13, 2005.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I put on the full version of the mud bogs in September showing the runs of the rigs in our group that went out together; Chuck in a red/white K5 that mepr used to own, me in the stepside against Jimmy in an '80 Chevy longbed, Buckwheat in a '68 Dodge shortbed against Tony's '65 Chevy, and Travis's K5. But the video quality looks real crappy. Can you even make out what the trucks are? It's so bad they almost look like just blurs to me.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...9&q="Harrington+Mud+Races+2005"+playable:true

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

its a little to compresed but a cool video :D

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Might have been those quality settings that you can save it as when you turn it into a windows media file. Now that I think about it, I think that was the medium quality. Even the high quality ones aren't all that great. Seem to lose alot of clarity.

4. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

i'm not gonna say it's crap. but the quality isn't too good. i couldn't tell what brand the trucks were, and i couldn't see the mud flying. the sound was good. maybe try it at a higher quality next time. i still like your videos though. :laugh: