Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another video

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Jan 10, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5590091941307653493&q=mudallica

Another video taken and made by a friend. Shows several rigs and a few that caught air, including a '72 GMC Jimmy, a custom built Jeep, '76 K5, Eric's Chevy shortbed on 44's (who didn't want to jump cause his 44's were hitting his cab), a stock Ford Farm truck, a friend's Toyota with a 350 in it, and a Ford shortbed that gets stuck after breaking a front axle.

This is from last July. Was supposed to be an unstoppable pit, but Sam didn't realize that all the clay they dumped in it a year before soaked down into the ground and was gone. Turned out to be a watery pit with a bump/ mini jump at the end.

http://www.mudallica.50megs.com/Videos.html

2. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Haha, that "Why mom hates it when I come to visit" clip is awesome :D

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Cool video! What kind of tires were on the Ford with stacks?

4. mountainexplorer

If I remember right, theye were 40" Ground Hawgs. He was also running 4.10's in the rear and 3.73 up front, which is why he broke something up front. But that didn't stop him from trying the pit again the next day. Got a big run and jumped into the pit. Sometime I'll get that video uploaded.

5. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

are you in any of those videos?

6. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

After the toyota went by the first time, did I see a kid with a mullet?

7. mountainexplorer

I'm not in the Saturday video. All I had there was an '80 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 that I was selling. I got double eliminated with it in the side by side mud drags and didn't run it after that. I think I was parked with my crew cab during this video on the other side of the pit trying to help jumpstart the 350 in the Toyota. But we couldn't get it going for another run.

That night I ran back home and dropped off the '80 Chevy and grabbed my '80 GMC with 39.5 Boggers and a 454 with bad rings that I had slapped in the truck 2 nights before. I ran it through the pit on Sunday and broke my rear u-joint and screwed up my driveline end messing around in the pit in 2wd. That motor smokes so bad, the truck actually disappears in the cloud at one point in the video just before my driveline come loose. I should get the Sunday video uploaded.

8. Mudallica

Mudallica Registered Member

Thanks Sierra Classic! I had fun making the mom hates me video and it's one of my favorites of what I've made too.
    Right now I am pulling the 170 horse 302 V8 out of the Bronco and putting in a 300 six I bought from one of Allan's friends that is supposedly between 280-300 horses. Maybe better videos will be coming!