Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another Wheelin trip??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by smprider112, Sep 28, 2004.

1. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

Hey after this last TSF run...and since I ACTUALLY have this friday and saturday off...and me and grundy have kinda been talkin bout getting another trip...just a day trip tho prolly. So who would be interested?? Shane was over at my place today dropping off my tires and he said he'd go on Saturday for something, and Ryan said he may tag with shane....so would anybody else wanna go?? Kevin, ya got a seat in my truck if ya wanna tag along too...unless yer too good for the "Tan Terrors" sheet metal screws /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Im thinking either TSF or POSSIBLY sandlake?? anybody wanna run sand?? There is still a TON of stuff at TSF I wanna hit....and since I think shawna has to work /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif I can hit the big stuff!! maybe me and shane can try for can opener...or that black diamond powerline (which I found out is nicknamed "lil rubicon" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I should be up for it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll know for sure by Thursday. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

soon as I talk to the better half I will know also... As long as I can snag a ride with you Shane?

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    As long as I can snag a ride with you Shane?

[/ QUOTE ]
    No probelmo my friend /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'm sure it'll just be me going anyway. Maybe Hunter, but Carissa goes to her moms and Candace has prolly had enough for a few weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Makes me wonder If I SHOULD'VE kept Brian's tires after all /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

only if you put more than 2 screws in the seat /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifare you planing on sat. or fri.?

6. smprider112

saturday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    And who the heck do you think you are...the queen of england....Ohh yes yer magisty I'll have all 4 bolts in /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

if you want you could drop by friday or early saturday and we could weld up those sides.maybe even trim /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif the front /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif.have you guy's decided on where yet?

8. smprider112

prolly just do browns again...try the bigger stuff without our whinny woman /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    prolly just do browns again...try the bigger stuff without our whinny woman /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    prolly just do browns again...try the bigger stuff without our whinny woman

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to air down to 8 psi to get any traction on those rocks and stuff.. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I may be stuck doing bypasses with my crappy tires /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. smprider112

ahh crap...I totally forgot about yer racing slicks...maybe we should just hit woodburn so you feel more at home /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Tell ya what, why dontcha come by my house saturday morning b4 we all leave, and you can borrow my tires again, you'll just have to help me get em off my truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    maybe we should just hit woodburn so you feel more at home

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you twisted my arm..I'll swing by your place on Sat. morning. Should we all just meet there and then head out?

All this talk of racing slicks has me thinking that once I get my new tires, I'll have to do a smoke show till 1 bursts. Clamp off the rear brake line, light 'em up and see how long it takes for one to blow /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. smprider112

[ QUOTE ]

I'll have to do a smoke show till 1 bursts. Clamp off the rear brake line, light 'em up and see how long it takes for one to blow /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that sounds like fun /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

so far who all is going tho?? I thought grundy said he wanted to but he hasnt posted up /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I'll have to give him a call and see whats up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but ya if everyone wants we can either meet at my house or just at the browns staging area /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

Of course im going, I need to try out my swampers. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    I drove on them to work last night and they are unbalanced but ride better on the freeway than my ProComps. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Did everyone decide where we are going for sure?
    Shane, if you were running eight lug you could borrow my procomps.

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Shane, if you were running eight lug you could borrow my procomps

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm working on it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll give you a call so we can chat about the 14BFF /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

16. smprider112

grundy: you should just meet me at my place saturday morning...since shane has to get the tires from me...AGAIN..lol /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    grundy: you should just meet me at my place saturday morning...since shane has to get the tires from me...AGAIN..lol /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sounds good to me.
    Im gonna do a tune up friday cuz i didnt like just how my engine was running last weekend.

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

What time at your place?

19. smprider112

how bought 8am? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sounds good to me. I can be there by then. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif