Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another wonderful tazing, thanks popo...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 7, 2005.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

".... I can't f***in move bitch, what the f*** you think I am gonna do...."

LOL :haha:

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Taser...................When shooting them is over the line................... :D

4. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Ah yes, the Taser is good. OC spray is the gift that keeps on giving for hours though. ;)

5. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

Proof, that the only thing dumber than people from the ghetto, are cops from the ghetto.

6. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cops appeared to be extremely well behaved to me. He told her you're under arrest put your hands behind your back several times, she resisted, a taser is essentially harmless. Also, around here all the LEO's that carry them are required to be hit with one first so they know what they're putting the person through. Would you rather see a billy club?

7. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

:confused: huh? what the hell did the cops do?

stupid b*tch.....

8. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Yes, I agree. Get rid of tasers, gunshots are more effective.

I can tell where this one is going "tasers are inhumane!" :rolleyes:

9. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

i own a taser and have used it to avoid a physical confrontation with large drunk jerk, being on the small size i found it immediately effective and i avoided violence and possible injury. Recently the local lib government decided to ban them within city limits so I will soon be purchasing my first fire arm and if i cant extricate myself next time i will just have to shoot the random criminal jerk.

10. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

They seemed like they were really impatient with her even though she was getting out of the car (notice the one cop yanking on her arm before telling her she was under arrest). I wasn't advocating that the dumb (presumably drunk) woman had hundreds of IQ points on the cops in the vid, seemed to me like they were both acting like immature morons :mad:

11. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

That b@#$h got what she diserved. Dont let "the reverend" JJ see that video or that b@#$h will be rich as ****.

Ira

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's real simple, your in trouble with the police, comply or have the sh!t shocked outta ya. He asked that woman 8 times to get out of the vehicle. End of story.

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Normally, I would actually break this thing down and school ya.....................

Not today.

You're an idiot.

The end.

Thank you and have a nice day............................

14. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN LEO

When policemen put their lives on the line and walk into ridiculously dangerous situations everyday, I expect them to take precautions to protect their own well-being. This lady was already suspected of attacking and biting a man earlier in the night, looked to be messed up on some sort of substance, was stubborn and uncooperative, and had to be yelled at by two officers a multitude of times to even start to comply, then flat out resisted arrest with a small degree of violence when the cuffs were presented. Frankly, I'm impressed with them for being as calm as they were. I would have gotten really pissed off, probably took a swing, and then tazed her. Put yourself in their shoes for more than half a second.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yelled at her????????????????? :haha: :haha: :haha:

They were nice.............. :D

16. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Looks like you saw what you wanted to see.

17. MarcS

MarcS 1/2 ton status

Yep......all ya gotta do is LISTEN to them, otherwise.........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

18. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Please give us some of your personal experience's when dealing with criminals, or for that matter, non-compliant intoxicated individuals where you are in the position to enforce rules they are supposed to follow. I'm sure you are a varitable fountain of knowledge that we can all learn from :rolleyes:

John

19. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

I've dealt with plenty of drunk people (I live on a college campus after all) and watch them do stupid things. I rescued a drunk who wrecked his newish (2000+) dodge ram pickup and came close to hitting me in the process. I can't say I've dealt with a lot of criminals but last I checked one of this country's founding principles of the court system being "innocent until proven guilty" and without further knowledge of the situation (all I saw was the video, after all) neither you nor I can make a statement on what degree of crime (present or past) this woman was involved in.

I have, however, been harassed and pissed off by an assload of crooked asshole cops. Some fine examples:

- Local cop pulled over a friends dad, who happened to be wearing a baseball cap. Walks up to his car, says "Oops, I though you were just some punk kid", walks back to his cruiser and leaves.

- Apparently in the state of montana, its legal to do 30+ over the speed limit (if you have montana plates) but illegal to go the speed of traffic (which was about 8 over) if you have out of state plates. I was being passed by an RV doing over a hundo (in a 75 zone) when the cop clocked me and I got the ticket. A lot of cops could care less about protecting and serving when the task at hand is fundraising. Oh and apparently its "policy" to collect your money on scene or arrest you.

- I watched another crooked local cop steal $200+ from a guy he was giving a possession ticket to

- A local cop drinks on the job (have verified this myself) fortunately he's usually too plastered to pull anyone over (he parks behind a city building that makes a good "hiding" spot for radar and drinks there, then fails to pull people over doing 20+ over the speed limit)

- My high schools leison officer "officer milkman" would lean on the milk refridgerator with his hand perched (ready) on his gun, ready to cap any theiving high schoolers who just so happened to take an extra milk without paying for it. He sure sets a fine example for our youth.

- A close friend of mine got a minor when cops walked in her closed (but unlocked) door. I thought cops were supposed to have a warrant or probable cause before doing such things?

So yeah, I agree that drunk black bish wasn't doing what she was supposed to, but my experience around crooked cops and their egos leads me to usually err on the side of police wrongdoing in an awful lot of situations. Black bish was going slow (and I suspect was under the influence of something) but from what I saw in the video, she didn't take a swing at the officers trying to get her out of the car, pull a weapon or otherwise escalate the situation.

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Shut up you foking hippy colleeeege fag.