Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another wreck.....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Bone85K5, Feb 20, 2001.

1. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Driving the 90K5 ti wirk today when some guy decided to turn in front of me at about 35-40mph... i T-Boned hin, he slid around and slammed into another truck sittin at the reddlight. No injuries, but mine is smacked up pretty good, bumper, front right fender and even door is damaged... his 4door car is very much smashed, the whole side of his pushed inside the car about a foot or two... oh well,,,, time to crank up the '85 K5....not a good day.

Pics up when i go out and take them.

Ben
    www.BenjaminBone.coloradoK5.com

2. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear the bad news... hope that no one was injured.

MY K-5 DOESN'T LEAK... IT JUST MARKS ITS TERRITORY.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sorry to hear about that glad you are ok sucks about the k5 though hope he has good insurance[​IMG]

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud [​IMG]

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Sad day in Blazer world. Is there going to be a funeral for your K5 (I hope not!)?

[​IMG] Keep your feet dry [​IMG]

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

What makes these morons think they can cut in front of a huge K5 4x4 and not get t-boned??? Do they have sh!t for brains, or what??? Glad you're ok and the K5 is fixable, but this numb nuts who pulled in front of you should be glad he's not in the freakin morgue!!!! It's like these idiots who think they can drive around the barracades at a railroad crossing and beat the train. Car verses train - the car always looses!!! Same with a K5!!! Sorry about the rant - but I almost got t-boned by some f*cking idiot yesterday morning going to work. He ran a red light!!!! It was a mini van to boot!!! I would have been hurtin cause I was in the T-Bird, not the behemoth. Again, sorry about the rant. I'll sit down now.

behemoth K5

6. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

i seriously think that my old big k5, is much safer than some of my friends new suv's!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.geocities.com/confederatek5/>http://www.geocities.com/confederatek5/</A>
    <font color=red>K5: Because size DOES matter</font color=red>
    [​IMG]