Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anti- American?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan B., Feb 7, 2003.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked
    woman who is not his wife.

So, next Saturday at 2:00 PM Eastern time all American women are asked
    to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this antiterrorist activity.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

I like the idea.Don't drink much any more,but,could stamd a few smirkoffs for a good cause. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

sound good lets organize it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I for one applaud your suggestion! I will be positioning myself in front of my place which is across the street from the local high school. Are cheer leaders allowed to participate? Or do they have to wait till they are 18? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

It's a damn good thing you dont live across the street from a rest home. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    It's a damn good thing you dont live across the street from a rest home

[/ QUOTE ]

*Noangel trying to shake the mental image of that from her head*
    Ick! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif