Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any 1st gens in san diego area

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by arq, Mar 21, 2001.

1. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

ok, i got my hugger orange blazer up and running. looks a lot nicer than my other 72, lets just keep it at that. now i want to show it off. anyone want to do a blazer get together in san diego.
    we can talk about the blazer run. i went to last years' and it was fun. well taz made it hell of a fun.

ARQ.

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Well ARQ I guess your all alone way down there[​IMG]......
    You know that Taz sold his K5 right? Too bad, he has a HUGE Tahoe with 39" MikyTohmpsons now. I saw him over Thanksgiving. I know this board has alot of SoCal folks but duno how many first geners??
    Well I'm outa here for the day have a good one bud.
    Burt

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com>http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com</A>

3. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

I guess I am all alone here, they'll come around. We lost a few when blazer-net shut down.

Yeap, i was aware that taz sold his k5. I didn't know K5 could fly till i met taz. Oh well i'm just happy cows dont fly. :-)

ARQ.

4. Tims72

Tims72 Registered Member

You are not alone in SD. I recently moved from the sacramento area down here. I have a 72 k5. I'm sorry can't make any plans for the summer. I am in the Navy and going on deployment soon. Maybe next year.

5. cleszkie

cleszkie 1/2 ton status

I am a first generation K5er looking for others in the area. I live in Santa Ana, but wouldn't mind a trip to San Diego. Did you say that you own an orange K5? I saw one on a trailer off of the 5 between San Clemente and San Diego about a week ago. Looked nice, topless, missing front grille.

I drive a 72 semi-restored K5 (Ochre with Black Bestop). I spend a bit of time in San Diego so you may (slim chance) have seen me.

6. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

I am not alone :-)
    I just sold the orange blazer to george in camp penelton, near san clemente. license plate had EBI in it, he better not have wrecked it. I have 2 other blazers one that I am restoring and won't be out till next year. the other i use to go on some baja trips.

ARQ.