Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any Blazers in Iowa?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jguffey, Apr 27, 2001.

1. jguffey

jguffey Registered Member

Just wondered if anyone was from Iowa. We do not see many 1st Generation Blazers around. Anyone out there? I am from Cedar Rapids,IA. I have a 71 Blazer,Half top, posi front and rear 3:73 gears, 350/350TH.

2. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

The Blazer boy w/ the Doofy pic in his sig is in Iowa if I remember right. I'm up in Minneapolis and are some out in Wi as well... Few others up in this neck of the woods too. Time to plan a offroad weekend LOL...

[​IMG]
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI

3. SilverJim

SilverJim 1/2 ton status

I'm in Kirksville...waaay north Missouri, about an hour from Ottumwa...an outing would be cool, my Jimmy will be done in a couple of months

1970 GMC Jimmy 502HO/SM465/NP205 doesn't run just yet!

4. Tonka

Tonka Registered Member

Silver Jim, I am originally from Kirksville too. Actually I bought my Blazer from a little used car dealership up in LaPlata many years ago. I'm in Dallas/Fort Worth now. I miss the changing of the seasons and all the good four wheelin but not the salty roads!

5. SilverJim

SilverJim 1/2 ton status

I'm a student at Northeast Missouri State...now it's called Truman State though. Yep, the salty roads suck...my Jimmy's from California...I'll die before the truck sees a salty road

1970 GMC Jimmy 502HO/SM465/NP205 doesn't run just yet!