Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any body have any coupons or discounts?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chaka454, Mar 13, 2002.

1. chaka454

chaka454 1/2 ton status

I need to buy my combo set of tires and rims but I think 4wheelparts is a little steep, they want $1200 for the set of 4 tires and rims, x-terrains with 589 eagles, mounted and balanced on the wheel only not on the truck, I have to put them on my self I dont mind that but I think for that price they should mount them on the truck and even wash my truck, anybody got any suggestions.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Price around and find them for less then call them (4WPW) up and tell them you found em for less and see if they'll match the price.... worked for me today buying a tow strap and some hooks for a birthday gift for a friend....

3. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

PM bigredblazer from this site. I've talked with him before and he can work those prices down pretty good for you. I think he works at 4wparts in Washington but can have them delivered anywhere. He quoted that setup for me for about 1000 dollars.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

heres a suggestion, get the exact same tires mounted on a set of el-cheapo steel rims. People practically give away old wagon wheels, pick up a set of them and refinish them yourself. Tough as hell and cheap with a capital "C". /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

J