Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any body up for a ligfht stock k5 run

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by supersize75k5, Feb 9, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

just want to practice with the new blazer and get a feeling for it while learning how to wheel a little better.

I haver seen the light..and I am diggin a granny gear /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

crawlin is fun now!

just want to get out and enjoy the weather and keep her in one piece /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

-shawn

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

If you are insterested in the weekend of the 28th when I am off I'd love a FR42 run. This weekend is out as I am lifting my truck, may be doing it a Jeff's house. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

I'd be up for that. Need a couple easier runs to make sure I got everything back together correctly. I go in for knee surgury on the 18th so I don't now how long after that it'll be before I can drive etc. The weekend of the 28th would be pushing it b/c I'll still be on cruches.

Mike

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Like I was telling you I am game for a *light* trail run. Nothing hard or long. I am looking to run up to Table Mesa and run something like Lower Raw Deal just to get my girlfriend out in the dirt if possible. It would have to be Sunday if that works for people.

Looking to get up there around 9 am and get off the trails by noon. Sunday will be her last day here so I want to spend time with her.

Harley

5. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

The raw deal run is not a bad idea. There is a rock garden (fun for stock and fun for not) about 2 miles south of the fork just after the raw deal enterance, it is a good place to learn and play (or showoff as some of you accused me of doing in florence /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif).

6. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

sounds like a plan then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

the 83 wont be stock though...... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I might join ya if i get the front regeared and some decent 265or 285/75r16 at/mt tires????? Anybody got anything?
    I already have gears comin, just need tires,,,,,,,

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

TJ I started a new thread in rocky mountain region as this one spawned the run we missed thats history now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif