Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any chance of getting a Interior forum??

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by grimjaw, Aug 3, 2004.

1. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

Is there any chance of getting an Interior forum?? This would be a central point for information on dashes, seats, flooring and other items inside. Any thoughts for or against?

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

The Body Shop sounds like the place for posts of that nature. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

The Body Shop tends to be sheet metal and paint issues. Most of the Interior issue seem to be posted in the garage.

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

There are a couple interior-related posts in the body shop, granted you will get more views and replies in the garage. Plus, I moderate that forum /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif so I'm saying I won't kick out an interior post. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The Body Shop is still in its childhood and I am constantly moving posts in and out of it that are in the grey area.

To answer your question, I doubt Steve would be up for an interior forum right now. We already have 39 forums /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm also the moderator for the "Body Shop" and any interior question that consists of restoring the factory interior or billet is welcome. Qusestions about rhino lining and removing carpet, etc...belong in the garage. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif