Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any chance of you building me a Gen I doubler?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by white-rhyno, Aug 29, 2003.

1. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

From what i have been reading lately i think a gen I doubler is right up my ally. I belive i have every thing. Currently I have a sm465/205 combo. Also laying around, i have also a 465 version 203(with adapter) and th350 version 205. I believe thats everything i need right?? Maby there is something im missing? Im not to worried about having bulletproof strength. Can we work something out Stephen?

2. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

x

z

3. rocnwilly

rocnwilly 1/2 ton status

check out the pirate4x4.com board there was a Gen 1 doubler for sale. I think it was poasted hear ass well. Do some searchin'.

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I know how you feel, I have a Th350/203 and a th350 205 just sitting in the garage. As much as I would love the extra strength of the gen II, I have the parts for a gen I /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. white-rhyno

Exactly, id rather use my stuff than go out and find more. Im also on a tighter budget than most. I know Mr. Watson wants to hook us up.... hint hint hint

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in!!! I know I could use a Gen. I as I've always seem to have the wrong parts on hand to use with the Gen. II. I'm wanting the Gen. I to use with the 465 so I can add some length to the front driveshaft. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. white-rhyno

See, theres three people that want a gen I doubler. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

OK, we'll start kicking it around a bit more, this may end up being a partial pre-order deal, I'm still not sold on it but we know how to build the parts. It'll be a few days before I can think about it again.

10. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Think quick before people start buying from your competitors. You also might want to make the price at least similar. I would pay more to buy from you, because of your constant support of this board, your outstanding customer service, and the great sig line you gave me! I already bought two steering box braces from you, even you were higher, but double would be tough to swallow. As far as durability, one of you more reputable competiors has the same reservations about the 10 & 27 spline setups. I'm sure you know who I am talking about but you can PM me if you don't.
    NOTE: anyone else, do your own searchs I' not going to help ORD's comp on his payed page.