Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any Chile Challengers this year?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NewMexK5, Jan 12, 2006.

1. NewMexK5

NewMexK5 1/2 ton status

Anyone planning on going this year? I know that a group of us from Carlsbad are going and a few guys over on wheeling arizona.

Not sure what trails yet but we'll be there on Feb. 23rd to the 26th, I'll be in a big rust colored jimmy trying to blend in with toyotas and EBs.:crazy:

Hope to see some CK5ers there.:D

Tommy

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Tommy,

I am planning a trip to Las Cruces/El Paso area later this spring.... (prolly around April or so....) Sorry to say I don't think I'll make it in February.

To be honest, although I love wheelin' in Cruces, I have kinda written off the Chile Challenge. Last time we attended, it was crowded, we had to wait a long time to "wash off" our vehicles, and we had trouble getting on the trails together and doing the ones we wanted. From now on, we'll most likely go on a "no-name" weekend.

Have fun!.... and maybe we can drag you and your crew down later in the year for another weekend.....:D

Marv

3. NewMexK5

NewMexK5 1/2 ton status

Hey Marv,

The chile challenge is getting crowded, usually we end up running outlaw and hitting the trails behind everyone.

If you guys are going to be there in the spring shoot me a pm, would love to wheel with the amigos. I know that a couple of us have been talking about an Arizona trip, maybe to florence junction or similar?:confused:

Guess that I'll have to be one of the few K5's at the runs again this year, it's always fun to run with the little guys too. i.e. jeeps:D