Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any Cops here?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chris672, Oct 30, 2002.

1. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

There is a couple that just moved into my apartment complex and they are always parking in the handicapped parking spots. There are only two spots and sometimes they are parked in both of them. The man and lady are both in their 20's and dont appear to be physically handicapped. I know cops have better things to do but there are some VERY old ladies that need to use these spaces. Is there any way to report these people and would the police do anything if it is in an apt. complex.

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

call the non-emergency fone number for the cops. keep doing it. pretty soon they will come out just to shut you up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Red Chevy Girl

Red Chevy Girl 1/2 ton status

Be sure to check the cars well for any type of handicap parking permits before calling the non-emergency phone#.

4. blazer88k5

blazer88k5 1/2 ton status

As long as the stall is painted on the ground and a sign posted infront of the stall they can be ticketed. Lodi is a small enough town the cops aren't to busy. Call and let them know. I believe the fine is $200.00

Randy

Yes I used to be a cop. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey chris If you want I can call my cousin who works for Lodi P,D and have him go by .. Are they there at the sametime of the day .. PM me with details He hates that when prople do that...Mike

6. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Private Property or NO Private Property...IT is illegal.

Marsha and I where at a grocery store 2 yrs ago. and she pulled into a Handy-Cap Spot and dropped me off. While she was sitting in the car and the moment she turned the key off the 5-0 rolled up behind her blocking her in. And Slapped a $200.00 dollar fine in her hand and said have a nice day...

GET THE PUNCKS THEY Deserve it! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Imagine it $400.00 Bucks going directly to the CITY...(less out of your taxes /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif or would that be more ) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

I told the landlord but she just had back surgery and doesnt get out very often. She said that she will try and check on them.
    I tried talking to the girl that parked in the spot and she just acted like she didnt understand what I was saying.
    Mike- I'll try and figure out when they are there, shouldn't be too hard because my apt is right next to the parking lot.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

My bad, bad info. Anyway, like NOSmog said, he's got family in the PD there. Just for giggles, I asked an officer that question today and he said give the PD a call, something about a $275 fine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.
    He told me that private property didn't matter (i still got a lot of being learnt to go) and his particular agency or parking control (she's a hottie!!!) will respond.

Hell, he would of probably of went, he was hiding since the urge to kick the sh*t out of some scumbag was overriding his better judgement. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif