Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any Corvette people on this board? got ?s on a 75 L82

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COCHEV, Mar 9, 2003.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

I'm looking at a 75 vet for my Dad to buy and it has L82 on the cowl induction hood. the cowl induction is functional. from what i can find the L82 was just an engine option- a wopping 205hp. the seller says its more that that and that its a sports package- handling, 3.73 rear and so on. the car is in fair shape. the only real bad stuff are the cheesey bumpers (if you can call them that) are cracked. also, a P.O. has installed a richmond 5 speed which shifts real nice. anyone have any vet info

2. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Re: Any Corvette guys on this board? got ?s on a 75 L82

Check out the frame. Those years are notorious for having the frame rot out under the a pillar. My dad has a 76 L82 and 2 years ago we took the body off it and patched and blasted the frame. Frames are available for reasonable prices. Its mint now, jut got it repainted by the local hot rod shop, the interiors getting done now. Its one hella sweet ride, and its only got 43,500 miles on it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Any Corvette guys on this board

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have given you thousands of bits of information on 'vettes- BUT since you asked for guys- your outta luck....

**feelin full of life tonight WATCH OUT!**

Brandy

4. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

The title has been "politically" corrected /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Are you full of life or something else??? Hmmmm, could fill in a number of things for that blank.....

5. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I've had one h*ll of a day- my trucks home- "we" went out for a cruise.....been 6 months since I was able to really enjoy it.........banged a few gears- spun some tires......yup- sure did miss my truck!

Now- let me see how much info i can "scrape" up for you .

Brandy