Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any dog people? This guy is an IDIOT.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 90blzr, Aug 30, 2005.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

unless owned by an idiot like this.... :mad:

i love how the author just states it all matter-of-factly, like he's writing about the weekend fair or something...

i saw em do it with dobie's, than my beloved Rotties later on... people suck sometimes... :(

3. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

I just wonder if that article is made up in order to help promote anti-pitbull legislation and sentiment

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I don't think that vid was meant to show the bad side of poorly trained animals but to show mans inhumanity to man, they are good dogs, I wouldn't mind owning one I could raise from a little pup, but I don't want one anyone else has trained at all.

5. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

When one of his dogs attacks my kid I will have his gold teef hanging from my rear view mirror. :mad:

6. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I agree, its not trying to show the bad side of them, its whats been done to them by the 'owners'.

I know several people with pits, and they are truly awesome animals when breed for the right reasons and treated right.

7. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Not sure. But I have no doubt that there of tons of other people just like him. Sometimes I wish they would put the owners 'down' with there dogs.

8. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

screw that ass hole. i wish there was a exact address and i would go kick his ass myself. he is the reason we (pit bull owners) get a bad wrap. my girl and i took roxie(the sweetest dog on earth who happens to be a pit) to petsmart the other day and everyone was freakin out. a little girl walked up and her mom about passed out in fear but they played in the isle for a good 10 mins and ieveryone was still unsure. like i always say hate the deed not the breed.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think the owner should be charged with crulity to animals for that crap !!!!! I think all people who make thier dogs mean should be charged, jailed, and never allowed too own a dog ever again.

10. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I own a Bandogge and get the same crap all the time. All it takes is a few ass holes like this guy, and 'every dog (insert breed here) is evil'
    Dogs dont ruin dogs, people ruin dogs. It makes it that much harder for us responsible owners to be 'accepted' in/by public.

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

These jackasses should be charged, they are creating a community hazard there. Pits are not necessarily bad dogs, nor Rotties etc, these wanna be tough guys are the ones who give them all a bad name.

Besides, only in the ghetto is a pit bull an effective deterrent, and only because most of them are already scared of dogs (ever watch Cops when the let loose a K9? :haha: )

That guy needs an asswhipping badly, and maybe someone to knock the crap out of one of his dogs and then beat his ass, just to show him that it's still just a dog.

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Pretty sad.

But on the other hand, he did kind of invite you to shoot his dogs. But that would just propagate the misery for the dogs, he'd get more and do the same thing.

13. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

Forgive the generalization... but humans suck ass and ruin everything. Most humans disgust me, and he just worked his way up the list. Animals are pure by nature where as we are corrupt by nature. Screw the guy who is so corrupt that he has to corrupt an animal's innosence...

14. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Pretty accurate IMO

15. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

People like that make me want to scream! :mad: I have a pitbull and the very mention of the "P" word and people freak. My little dog is about the sweetest thing ever. :p:

It's not the breed it's the people who own them x1,000,000 :crazy:

16. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

all i can say is SKILLET needs his head caved in, and those pics were heart braking.NO i do have more to say that N****R is the reason everyone in detroit hates pitbulls.what they do here is lock them in car trunks till they find the guy they are after then let the dog loose. the dog is so stressed and hot it tries to kill the first person or thing it sees that it does not recognize.now they are buying up and over breeding rotts.to do the same thing. when my friend mikes rotts had pups{ i had two of them} anyone that axed fo a rockweiler, he would just hang up.i hope he gets his twig and berries bit off by one of his dogs so he can't breed himself anymore. what a POS. :mad: :mad: :mad:

17. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

I love pit bulls they are my favorite dog. I have been around soo many of them and never NEVER seen one that was agressive by it own nature. We had one a few months ago that was 8 months old, his name was Spike. Cute tan spoted white body puppy, that dog was the nicest dog, he never nipped growled or anything. He would play rough if you got him going but never would bite, had very good control over himself. We wold take him for walks and people would freak out! had people run to the otherside of the street for no reason other than they were scared because he was a pitbull (these people are uneducated and only trust what they hear on tv), heck one of my friends was afraid to even come over because we had a pit. After a while he got used to the dog and relized that he was about the friendliest dog there was, he love pits now. Unfortunatly Spike broke through one of our gates chasing a bird, and was hit by a car (Stupid A-hole didnt even stop!). He was friendly to the end wagging his tail when the police officer picked him up out of the street and when we had to put him to sleep from his injuries. Sorry about the sad story, but reading this post just pisses me off at how stupid most people really are!! Dogs arent meant to live like that. Unfortunatly dogs that have been trained like that, should probably be put to sleep, but hopefully the pits rip that ass wipes throat out first :mad: :mad:

18. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

man Id like to put a bullet in both of those dogs.

19. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

if you think about it PEOPLE screw up everything .a dog won't lay in it's own waste but a human will live in a gheto ass house with plunbing probs and poop in the bath tub??my friend cleaned out a house so nasty that he said the cockroaches were running away.the girls (14 and16) WERE STICKING THE USED PADS IN A HOLE IN THE WALL!!!!! they said the place was so nasty they almost concidered quiting.dogs always get a bad rap.i grew up with pits and rotts, and they were allways loving family dogs.i think whoever treats a dog like that should be treated the same.stick that **** stick in a box and do whatever. :mad: i'll never get my way with that. :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

20. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I don't think that pathetic excuse for a "man" should be shot I think he should be blooded then the blood of say a cow or several chickens dumped on him while he's staked to the ground.

Then let his prized mis-handled animal smell the blood for a couple of days then let loose on him.

Just rewards for ill treatment.

Then again, maybe he should be shot shot several times starting with the knee caps and workin up.

The second ways much less hassle.

Abuse of an animal is one of the most heinous things I can think of.