Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any east-coasters going?

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by walt88, Jan 22, 2002.

1. walt88

walt88 1/2 ton status

Anyone on the east coast or mid states going?

350FI/700r4/NP208c/10b's ORD 4" Shackle Flip/ORD Disconnects <font color=red>NJK5</font color=red><a target="_blank" href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njk5club>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njk5club</a>

2. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

i was gonna try, but theres no way i can swing moab and paragon inside 2 weeks. AND i have school starting a week later. So, im just doing paragon this year.

-matt
    <font color=purple> "Stuff's only good for 2 things, degreasing engines and killing brain cells"</font color=purple>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/shaggyk5>www.geocities.com/shaggyk5</a>

3. roostr3269

roostr3269 1/2 ton status

Mannnn, I would love to go but thats quite a haul. My wife is going to Texas this spring, so maybe she will let me go out west. As with some other ppl, i have a lot of variables. Jimmy has to be ready, and having a friend build me a trailer for transport, who knows, maybe....later

live to wheel, wheel to live--1972 gmc jimmy 8 inch lift, 37" ssr's

4. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

id like to but i think im gonna try and swing paragon since i dont have a trailer to haul the k5 on and definitely dont want to drive there from VA.

Later

Have you driven OVER a Ford lately?

5. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Lol... damn.. In my mind anyone on the east cost has to be nuts to drive to Moab. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, what level at paragon would you recommend for a Stock k5? Which is harder, pine barrons or paragon? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Ok, better question which one can I come out of with less dammage!

6. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

If anyone has the tow rig, we can pull mine and I'll provide the trail excitement! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

hey rebe88 , where in va are you?
    i live in fredericksburg , maybe we can hook up
    and do some wheelin.
    i also am looking at doing paragon

8. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

shooooooooooooooot im in chesterfield just south of richmond...i know a few people that live up your way...name the place and time and ill wheel with you

Later

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Just curious, what, where, and when is paragon??? I would like to go to BB, but that's just way too far away, and I have to start school on the 28th. Don't think I can make it from UT to Indiana in half a day /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Anyway, if anyone has some info on paragon (the way everyone talks it sounds like a 4x4 event) please share it w/me. Either PM me or reply to this post, thanks.