Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any good off-road vidoe games?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DougK20, Jan 30, 2004.

1. DougK20

DougK20 1/2 ton status

Does anybody make a good off-road video game? I don't want to race anybody. Just build highly custom rigs and drive on technical courses. What game would be best? Thanks!

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

4x4 Evo 2 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

That's my son's favorite game. The graphics are OK and it's really a blast to play.

If you go to the web site you can download new tracks and trucks. For free you can do 2 downloads per day but if you join for $1.37/year ($1.00 membership and .37 for the stamp to send your membership packet) you can make 20 downloads per day.

You should be able to find it pretty cheap. I found it for $2.00 at a pawn shop. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get it to work with my dual monitors to well /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    So I haven't played it much....

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    dual monitors

[/ QUOTE ]

POSER /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I've got all 3 of the Cabela's offroad 4x4 games. the first one is okay, the second one is better, but the 3rd one is more life like. you actually have a real life scenarios on there. and you make money and have to pay for repairs and stuff.

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

its not offroad, but my fav driving games are the Twisted Metal games (1-4 on ps1, TM: black on PS2). I really like TM2 for ps1 the best... few things better than using the monster truck to drive over/crush the enemy cars. Using the code to unlock the armored car is pretty bad azz too... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j