Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any good TPI swap websites?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Nrose07, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Nrose07

Nrose07 1/2 ton status

I'm really thinking of it.

Displacement, cubes, and did you say you drive a riceburner???

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

no but BlazinOR (sp?) did it on his 406 and it is one of the purtiest things i've seen on a K5.

-zakk

'77 1-Ton K5

[​IMG] CK5's MOAB 2002 OR BUST!! [​IMG]

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Good thought............[​IMG]. OK, there are tons of places to see info on this swap, as zakk said (thanks for the props zakk) I did it, you can see mine in person and talk through any and all issues that you can think of............I live an hour away from you so it would be easy.

Otherwise, here are some links -

www.jagsthatrun.com
    www.diy-efi.org
    www.azspeed-marine.com/catalog.html

More if you need them..............and one other thought, my TPI guy lives in Clackamas/Boring and sells TPI motors fully ready to run if you want.

Let me know if and how I can help ya. You can come look mine over any time you want. BTW, glad you are keeping the K5.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>