Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any ideas what this is worth?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 71ton, Jan 8, 2002.

1. 71ton

71ton Newbie

Jan 8, 2002
    I've got a 1971 GMC Custom, 1-ton Detroit rear end, 1-ton ARB front, 4" Rancho lift,
    Holley fuel-injected 350, 36" SS tires on 15" rims, custom fit brake calipers, braided brake lines,
    new windshield, tinted rear windows, 6 point
    roll cage, rag top kit, Warn 12,000lb winch, dual Optima battery setup, brand new wiper and washer motors,
    new dash bezel, Pioneer Super Tuner III (plays videos) w/250W amplifier, in cab adjustable Rancho 9000's,
    and alot of other stuff that I cant recall off the top of my head.
    I've got receipts totalling about 12-15K that Ive spent in the last six months. Let alone the thousands spent
    over the years! If only the wife really knew!
    The body is clean except for some very minor rusting on the drivers door around the door handle. I even
    have an original quart of PPG "Ochre" paint to fix this. I just havent done it.
    Im looking for an honest opinion of what this machine is worth and if anyone knows of anybody interested
    in buying it. I've owned her for 15+ years and have taken grand care of her. Its a great truck.
  2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Dec 16, 2000
    Man, like $200-$300 bucks at the most... let me take that junk off your hands for you.....

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I'm in shape.... round is a shape......