Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any interest in a 91 2500 Suburban?

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by DUKSRULE, Jul 7, 2003.

1. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

I have a 91 2500 Suburban 4X4. 350/4l80/14b SF I may be looking to sell. We have kept it to haul the dogs around but I can not see keeping it and putting 10 miles a month on it.
    Pics are here http://www.beachoffroad.com/1991%20Suburban.htm

The Good
    Interior is blue cloth and in mint condition. No cracks in the dash and all of the seats are great along with the carpet. It has the 3rd seat and rear air. It has rear barn doors. Also the 4l80 Tranny has been replaced.

The Bad
    I bought this from a member here on K5. It needed 4 doors and some 1/4 panel work. I replaced the rear doors with GM ones and the fron ones with the Jap ones. The front ones don't fit worth a crap. I now have a set of GM doors for the front but they are red and I haven't had time to paint them.

If anyone is interested let me know and we can talk. I will get some pictures up in the next day or so. It only costs me $120 a year to insure so I am not going to give it away. I will make someone a good deal on it though. KBB says $3600 so that is a place to start.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

This is rule number 2 at the top of the forum. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    2. LIST STARTING PRICE. No price it’s getting deleted. Don’t waste people’s time by having to make people ask. If I could make it happen I would make you sell the part to the first person that offers you a dollar for it. You know what you want for it so list a starting price.

[/ QUOTE ]

3. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

Pics added