Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any interest in my junk, updated.NEW PRICE!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NateInChandler, Mar 20, 2007.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Anyone have any interest in buying my truggy?:o ? i need cash bad and im getting al ittle overworked here at work and with other projects... i have it to the point of passing emissions, just screwed up on the idle and it barely failed... has a laundry list of new parts and good parts on it... the motor runs strong and it has a 700 241 behind it... has the springer suspension also... let me know.. im thinking the $1500 range.. but ill consider offers... Thanks fellas..

Ok guys, heres a detailed list of whats on this thing and what its made of

1977 chevy blazer originally
    -had a unknown brand lift in the front, so we got rid of some of the springs and it softened up pretty nice, flexes out very well
    -10 bolt shaved front, has 4.11;s with a gov bomb in it, also has been converted to 8 lug
    -305 motor, has a little bit of a cam in it, a eddy performer rpm intake and a nice q-jet, runs strong ( paul and greg will tell ya, HAHA), has headers and a crapy dual exhaust
    -700r4 trans, this one i didnt build, it was a 2wd trans that had been built by a guy at work and my boss didnt want it anymore, so i put the 4x4 output shaft in it and it seemed to work ok, needs some final adjustments to the valve body is all, has a hughes non lockup 2000 stall and a shift kit
    -np241 t-case, works great in all the gears, i bought it used and slapped it in
    -14 bolt rear, makes a little noise (bought it used, and lincoln locked it), prolly needs a overhaul
    thats the chassis and drivetrain.. now for the good stuff
    its rolling on a 1977 blazer body, from the windshield back it has been cut and converted into a truggy thingymaggiger, it has been boatsided 12 inches on each side and has realy beefy rockers... you hafta see it to know how beef it is,, the cage was shawns (supersize) old red tube cage from his 75.. has working lights and turnsignals... it needs to be finished welding and stuff
    RCI 22 gallon fuel cell, has maybe 40 miles on it, bought it new at dans racing supply and havent even fully mounted it the right way yet (straps)
    has marv's old 37" mtrs mounted on 15x10 chromespokes, i have two full spares for it also

Overall its a good start for a good rig, i just have a lot going on right now (dad just had a heart attack) and i need to get some things together and straightened out before i can get back into the hardcore rock crawling type stuff.. i have the new blazer we just traded the truck for almost done and ill be able to do LIGHT wheeling and stuff with it, but no hardcore stuff..... i dont have the time or the money to finish this thing and i dont wanna rig it and feel like crap later because i knew i coulda done a better job on it.. so im taking offers at this point, i hate to see it go (so will my 4 year old nephew, as he considered it his) but i need to get things straight again... A credit card would help me at this point, but probably only make things worse in the long run... Thanks for looking fellas and if anyone has any questions you can call me at 480-209-2949... thanks again

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  2. NateInChandler

btw, i can get pictures for whoever is interested...

3. NateInChandler

pick this thing up tomorrow $1400 cash AS-IS.... need money..NATE