Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any lawyers here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tecton, Jul 28, 2003.

1. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

im sure youve seen the ad on tv for the undergruodn comedy movie...well...i wrote them a letter explaining everything and ill post it here so you can read it. But im interested in knowing what options i have....

June 7th i placed an order for ONE (1) of your movies and this is where the problem began. I was sent 2 of the SAME movie, charged twice for the same movie, and as a result caused my account to over draw charging me 30$. I confirmed with the operator the EXACT total i would be billed so that i could ensure that there was enough money for it to be covered.

I get the movies about 3 weeks later. At which point i promptly return them to sender as i want my money back immediately. I also called and canceled my subscription to your company for any future automatic billings. This was also confirmed with the operator. It has been OVER a month since i mailed them back and my accout has yet to be credited.

Today, i deposit 75$ in the bank. I check it abuot 2 hours later to find that you charged me 30$ FOR ANOTHER MOVIE!!! Which made my account over draw AGAIN!.

Thus far, because i chose to do buisness with your company, it has cost me close to 150$, and the movie wasnt even any good.

I am going to the bank in the morning to put a stop on your company taking any money from my account and i will also be contacting a lawyer/attorney general if my account is not creditied within the 7-10days the the operator assured me of today. This is rediculous.

I dont want to take any action, im not that kind of a person. But i do believe in doing what is right. Thats why all i want is my money back. You have your movies. And i will not even leave the post office with the one your sending me now. But i want my money creditied to my account.

Thank You

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

dyaphysim's (sp?) parents are lawyers

3. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Yeah both my parent's are lawyers. I'll ask them and get back to you.

4. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Was this for the "Gilrs Gone Wild" videos cause a friend of mine is going through the same situation..
    He ordered (a) vodeo and was sent two and has been getting one every month without him asking for such..

5. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Thank You

--------------------
    86 k5
    33x12.5
    Bling Bling Rims (forsale)

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know why you signed it with your K5 specs. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

lol...no it just tagged it on my post

im going to the bank today to ask them about putting a stop on their company...and i might talk to a lawyer about calling them threatening then with a fruad suit. They didnt ask my permission to bill me for the latest movie and thats fraud in my book.

If nothing else works, ill just close my checking account.

and no, its for the "Underground Comedy Movie"

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Prolly a $150 lesson in this. I trust no one with my checking account. Some companies get my business with a credit card on phone or internet sales, but I'm protected against fraud with the card. But NEVER EVER give your checking account number to anyone you don't know. Check by phone purchases gone bad are hard to recover.

You can tell the bank that you did not authorize the extra payments and the bank MUST refund your money to your account. I know this for fact... And they MUST do it on YOUR WORD alone. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif