Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any local places to play??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by grundy99, Sep 19, 2004.

1. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

I live in Beaverton and was looking to see if there were any places closer than Browns camp to go play around in /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

If anyone knows of anything good please let me know, I would like to try out my new 14FF and 44 /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

we're pretty lucky to have browns only 45 minutes away /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but other then there, thats about the closest...I have heard of some stuff out in St helens/scapoose area. You should come out for the big get together out at browns next weekend!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

I would love to come, but i cant flex too much without overextending my front driveshaft. I could possibly come friday night and hang with everyone. But on saturday im driving to Enumclaw for the swap meet. I have been over to the St Helens area before. I buried my truck out at Deer Island once.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I have a pile of stumps about as big as a house if you wanna come over and climb that... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

I think i will have to take you up on that in a couple of weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Deal, I just went to look at it and it's buried under a heap of blackberries, should make for some interesting wheeling... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

92nd and powell(in portland) Behind the McDonalds There is some stuff you can make chalenging. NOt a very big area or any thing but thats where i always go to check my max flex. i got stuck there Last year after a week of rain it was sooooo mudy/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

and its legal?