Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any local Vancouver area guys have old junk lumber ???

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Aug 19, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

If any of you guys have any old 2X4s or sheeting or anything I might be able to use for studs or other stuff for a chicken coop I'm building in the price range of free, I'd be greatly appreciative... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifI have two walls built and ran outta enough 2x4's to frame two more, it's only about 7'x10'x8' high, also need a vinyl window that opens and maybe some tar paper or roofing....Anything might help at this point, trying to do this for little or nothing, it's about a third of the way done and so far I've only invested 2 dollars.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    it's about a third of the way done and so far I've only invested 2 dollars.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate it when I go over budget like that /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I know where to get everything you need for free in Minnesota /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Might have some used tar paper and shingles I can grab for you from a friend that is redoing his house roof, maybe some left over new stuff if he has any left overs /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Green Acres is the place to be..............farm living is the life for Fumes.............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I just keep thinkin of farm fresh eggs and range grown chicken....So much better than store bought and after I have them up and running I'm gonna raise some pigs... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifGuess I better get some overalls.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I just keep thinkin of farm fresh eggs and range grown chicken....So much better than store bought and after I have them up and running I'm gonna raise some pigs... Guess I better get some overalls....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey there uncle 'fumes..did you hear the one about Lulu May and farmer John's son out in the back 40!? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif HEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Anybody wanna goes halves on a black angus, organically grown , we'll be getting some from the owner of F.S.A., welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, may I take your order... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

count me in on 1/2 a cow or two... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but I dont want to know ANYTHING about what you do all day with those pigs you were talking about /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    but I dont want to know ANYTHING about what you do all day with those pigs you were talking about

[/ QUOTE ] I'll be makin' bacon..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif