Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any MN or WI wheelers?

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by ChevBlazin, Mar 19, 2002.

1. ChevBlazin

ChevBlazin 1/2 ton status

Anybody in Minnesota or Wisconsin, just wondering where you go to wheel? I know the state forests up north are ok, but any areas closer the cities (like St Paul)

2. outsider223

outsider223 1/2 ton status

I'm from WI, at least during the summer. We go wheeling in the national forests north of Green Bay, but i know some people who used to wheel around the Hayward, WI area.

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Just looking up WI wheelers here... I'm in Rhinelander. There are a few trails here and then we go to the Pipeline by Lakewood 2x/year. Going Labor Day Weekend. A good time, for sure!

4. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

Yup, i'm from wisconsin. Riz is from wisconsin too. The biggest place is probably Pipeline, in Nicolet national forest. Pretty big trail, has sand, rocks, mud, all the good stuff /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Local spots seem to be very few and far between. Looks like we need to put together a wheeling trip for anyone in the area! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Dustball

Dustball Registered Member

Hi,

I'm in St. Paul myself. Although I'm a Bronco owner, not a Blazer owner, hope you don't hold it against me /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Makes and models don't bother me- it's the driver that counts. I wheel here and there at paid events such as the RPM 4x4 trailrides RPM4x4.com and the Toys for Tots ride down by Rochester in Oct. I do go out to the pipeline every once in a while but it's a haul over there.