Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any news on the website yet???

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyDrivnRdneck, Dec 30, 2002.

1. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

just like the title says...any news???? or is it waiting till after the 1st?? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

On the 24th he said they where on vacation untill next week.. So I am assuming that after the first...

3. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hmm, well good question! Web-1 Hosting was on vacation all last week for christmas. I put the order in this morning for the domain name and all. The account is supposed to be active tomorrow. Then I have to upload the stuff and get everything worked out on the server side then it will be up and running. Sorry for the delay, I was hoping to have it live Christmas day but I completely forgot about most companies closing christmas week /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I purchase the domain through web-1 and they purchase it from Network Solutions. They told me Network Solutions may be closed through this week as well. But they said they would try and get it all sorted out today. We'll see... By doing it this way I save the club 15 bucks on registration fees, but it may end up more of a hassle...

4. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

no problem I was just curious...Thanks Jason!!!!!!!!
    and if I see your drop hitch up here.... [​IMG] [​IMG] I'll givew em one out each door and let em eat a bumper for desert!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif