Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any of you 6.2L guys have A/C brackets?

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by AzzKicker, Mar 26, 2003.

1. AzzKicker

AzzKicker 1/2 ton status

I bought a Compressor from Tybee early last fall. Its been cool so I havent bothered with A/C. Well its getting hot but i have no brackets /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Its the long type compressor.

2. arveetek

arveetek 1/2 ton status

I don't have any, but I needed some as well. I ordered a compressor, brackets, and condensor from the Diesel Depot. I haven't gotten them yet, but should be here anytime.

I'm finally going to finish doing the conversion on my '81. I've been using the original 305 radial compressor since 1996. I had to make my own brackets, and it's never really worked out right. Last fall the compressor fell off, so I decided it was time to do it right! Also, the gasser condensor lines come in on the driver's side, which interferes with the radiator. I want to have the lines come in on the passenger's side, so I can get the radiator where it needs to be.

Casey

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i may have '82 6.2L setup id sell, it depends on whethe ri can still get ema nd if i can get 75 out of the whole setup plus mail ?

worth a shot..

R