Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any of you ever ......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by riz, Jun 11, 2002.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">have weird dreams ? I'm sure you have ...let's hear them...

Mine .... I'm dead and I'm hovering above my casket in the funeral home ...... The Funeral director and his assistant are there and they keep looking at their watches ..... The reason is because nobody is showing up and they keep debating if they should turn out the lights and lock the doors since nobody is coming.

I've had it about a 1/2 a dozen times and it freaks me out to no end ! Does anybody have a dream book they could look this one up in to tell me what it's supposed to mean ? </font color>

2. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

Do you really want to know???

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I have some weird one, and I need a book to decode them.

My reoccuring dream is dieing at the age of 31 /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    I'm 22 now and my dad was 31 when I was born.
    My fav number is 13 which is the reverse of 31. Maybe I dwell on this too much but my dreams freak me out.

BTW do any of us have feelings of Daja Vue? I get it all the time./forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

4. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmellow. When I woke up my pillow was missing....

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> Yup, I seem to have it at the lower times in my life ..... but I'd like to have it analyzed a bit. </font color>

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> Thank god you didn't dream of eating chocolate on the toilet ! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif </font color>

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Wow ... that's realy strange.

Didn't you just tell us about that the other day? I could have sworn I've seen this post before.

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">Maybe ...... I seem to talk about it when it happens ...... and I do share stuff like that with my family. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif </font color>

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i keep dreaming that i walk out the door to my apartment and my blazer is gone /forums/images/icons/frown.gif then i come back out a while later and its back like someone keeps borowing it or something and not telling me first /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

10. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I used to dream my car was stolen ..... I was paranoid since it had a huge stereo system in it that I used to compete with.... so vivid that I would wake up and go look outside to see if it was there ! </font color>

11. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> BTW do any of us have feelings of Daja Vue? I get it all the time. </font color>

12. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> BTW do any of us have feelings of Daja Vue? I get it all the time </font color>

13. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="red"> BTW do any of us have feelings of Daja Vue? I get it all the time. </font color>

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

yes i do /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

15. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yep, daja vu all the freakin time!!!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

i had a dream once that penguins were chasing me carrying colt peacemaker .45s and i couldn't get away no matter how fast i ran and they were humming the theme song from MTV's "daria".

and this other dream i had, i was walking out of the local 4 wheel parts and someone is trying to break into the suburban, i pull a glock model 27 out of somewhere and hold it to his head and say "do you really wanna break into this truck?" the guy is quiet so i yell the same thing at him and he stutters "no". so i say "then what the F*ck are you doing!!!???" /forums/images/icons/mad.gif and i make him get in the suburban and i take him with me. we go out in to the desert where i hold him at gunpoint for about 2 hrs and scare him so bad he pees his pants. then i tell him to run, so he does, i let him get about 100ft away and i shoot him 4 times. and drive back to town like nothing ever happened.

16. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I had a dream just last night. I went to Toy R Us ,and was being chased by a 2 foot tall robot. I woke up,and said "WTF"? then back to bed /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

One other dream I had was I got shot 3 times with a .22 pistol by some bank robber. It was pretty wierd dream /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

17. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i always have dreams about tornados.I live in az so we dont see them out here.but i always get inside the tornado and live.

18. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

When a person dreams about death it is a dream of contrary. Meaning that there will be a birth or rebirth of some sort. This could be an actual pregnancy, birth of a baby or a change for the better in your life or some sort of renewal. Job change,move, relationship,inner change etc... So you should not be freaked out by it, rather look at it as a good omen.

19. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Maybe since the funeral director keeps looking at his watch, it signifies the "waiting" for the change to happen. Then there is the uncertainty about keeping the service going. Maybe the change/renewal is something you aren't sure how you feel about?

20. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

If I were psychic I would say "You will be faced with a difficult challenge today", but I'm not so I won't.

I have some really screwed up dreams. 9 times out of 10 I am being chased by Vampires or Warewolves, Then about half way through the dream I discover I can fly by "swimming" through the air kinda like a frog does in water.

I have some other dreams that are not "horror movie" material but most of them are. I never seem to die in them though. It's usually me against the world... I guess I play too many video games. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

When I was little I used to have the same dream over and over for a week. The weird part is it was once a year. I would dream it for a week straight then never again untill a year later, etc... happened for 4 years. It was an extremely freaky dream. My grandparents have a creepy basement because my grandma collects dolls and such, well in the dream we are down there playing hide and seek, when it is my turn to count my sister would run outside and lock all the doors behind her and leave me down there in the basement by myself. Then I would start to hear all of these freaky voices talking and yelling and stuff. It's not too freaky now but when your 6 it sure is.

Can anyone control your dreams? I know some people can do whatever they want in their dreams. I sure can't, I'm just a clueless pawn who thinks it's really happening.