Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any of you guys get like this around girls??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Dec 1, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ok..yea..so theres this girl in school that i REALLY like..and i know she looks at me a lot..you know we kind of catch each other looking at each other across the room type thing..but i have the hardest time going up to a girl, dont know why ive always been like that..becuase i think, ok if i go up to her..what the F do i say, if i dont really know her? id make myself look like a fool..any of you guys ever been in that kinda situation?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yep...go up and talk to her you pansy little bastid LOL...tell ya what...go up to her and ask her if shed like to catch a movie and dinner some time, if she says no..ask if she wants to go 4wheelin and take her out in your truck and get STUCK...well actually dont get stuck, you'll look like a pansy, have a friend get stuck, pull him out..

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha thsoe are some good ideas..i dunno..ill have to see if i can get her in a good spot.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif..........she is in my gym class..maybe i can catch her alone..heheh

4. Confedneck

gym class? she wear short shorts? hmm just holler "NICE SHORTS" and see if she responds..

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Damn dude, I know the feeling. Got it right now. I talk to this girl and all (she's in one of my classes), but I just don't have the balls to ask her to do anything not class related. I've never been good with this stuff. I've had it all planned out about how I'll just say, "hey, wanna catch dinner tonight," but then when the time comes around that I planned I'll ask her, I just clam up and don't say anything. Grrr, it frustrating....I don't even know what I'm so afraid of. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I've always been like that, finally in the last 6 months to a eyar I've been living by the motto "[darn] it". Whenever something like that comes up, I stare at her and picture myself talking to her, then as soon as I see myself not doing it I just say "[darn] it" and go talk to her before I have a chance to think again. Its worked out a few times so far, I still get nervous as hell and am not so good at it but its better than not talking to her at all.

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Just go up to her and start a Conversation,Just don't use dumb pick up lines.Talk to her a few times and then ask her out to diner.Don't wait too long though,Someone else might beat you to her, Good Luck............ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i did the whole "lets go 4 wheelin thing" one time. got stuck too. happened to be on the beach on clear full moon night too. ahem... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

guess im gonna have to try it again soon /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea i hear ya guys! and hell yea she wears shorts!! oh man...does she ever /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif shes got one of the finest rumps ive ever seen! lol.the shorts thing..hmm i might do that..be funny to see what she does.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ya definitely have to have the "fawwk it" mindset and just ask... if ya get turned down, WHO CARES... just find another one. 3+ billion women out there. In HS chix were scarry, once I got back from the marines I'd ask any chick i wanted out, any time. got shot down some, oh fawwkin well! all works out in the end.

j

12. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    ya definitely have to have the "fawwk it" mindset and just ask... if ya get turned down, WHO CARES... just find another one. 3+ billion women out there. In HS chix were scarry, once I got back from the marines I'd ask any chick i wanted out, any time. got shot down some, oh fawwkin well! all works out in the end.

j

[/ QUOTE ]100% Right........ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Confedneck

you only live once...my advice always works for everyone but myself..seeing as how i tell everyone to forget about their ex's and move on, and here i am with my ex of 2 times and we're going for the long haul this time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

j

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO!! Wish someone had told me that when I was 14.

Nevermind, better I didn't know, I'd probably have a kid by now had I known how easy it was...

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

If you read my other post I must say that chick is my vision of the perfect woman for me, someone I could see myself with forever, but since we aren't together there are plenty of chicks around here to pass the time, since I don't really care how it ends it makes things a little easier to say [darn] it.

16. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    In HS chix were scarry, once I got back from the marines I'd ask any chick i wanted out, any time. got shot down every friggin time, oh fawwkin well- that's what my left hand is for!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya, Jek......

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

17. Can Can

Every time I get around girls I get frustrated, angry, and I have a tendancy to raise my voice!!!

Of course, the only girls I see on a regular basis are my 6 and 3 yeard old daughters who refuse to listen to anything I say and ignore me unless they need something........Wait a sec- that kinda sounds similar to high school. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Go buy a 10" stick of salami and stick it down your pants and walk around her with a limp /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Can Can

You shoud listen to Corey- he told me that trick works PERFECTLY in the gay bars he frequents. Although he should have added that he meant "limp wrist" instead of "limp".

20. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif