Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any one ever use Cold Fire?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by spearchucker, May 17, 2004.

1. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

I was watching the Trucks marathon today and saw a fire retardant called Cold Fire . It goes for about $15 for a 12 oz aresol can. Just wondering if anyone has used it and what your thought about it were.

2. GMC

GMC 1/2 ton status

I saw that too. Looks like an awesome product.

3. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

No one's used this before? I thought we had a couple firemen around here. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Ive never used it but I saw it on trucks and did some looking on the internet to find more information about it. That stuff is really cool. The guy who invented it actually sprayed it on his bare arm, and held a torch to his skin and didnt get burnt since it is a heat dissipater. Anyways, I would have thought somebody on here has used it. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    -Harrison

5. Hardcore

Hardcore 1/2 ton status

It looks like good stuff but the pressurized tank is really expensive. I think I'll get a couple of the small cans and throw them in my toolbox and stick with my ABC extinguisher for the big fires /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif