Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any one going to knoxville?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by 468k5, Sep 28, 2004.

1. 468k5

468k5 1/2 ton status

Our local club was invited to come down and wheel in Knoxville Ia. this weekend. A few of us are gonna make the 5 hour trip down, are any of you guys gonna be there? I've never been there, what's this place like?

2. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Haven't been there yet, but I have heard that it is a lot like the Badlands in IN. Is this a MIOBI run? There are some good pics on their site. Make It Or Break It if you haven't checked it out yet. What way are you coming down?

3. 468k5

468k5 1/2 ton status

It doesn't show anything on MIOBI's calender so I'm not sure who's putting it on, one of our members brought it up at our last meeting and was looking for more people to go. After looking at the pics I'm not sure if I wanna go. The blazer is down and I havent gotten my new one home yet. I'm riding with a buddy in a stripped out toyota 4runner on 33" boggers.......I think we're screwed! lol

4. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

They have moderate trails, too. A friend of mine has his birthday party down there each year. One yr a Des Moines TV station was there. They have a food drive for admission that weekend. They had a stock Range Rover going through.

5. 468k5

468k5 1/2 ton status

Well we just got back and only have two words to describe it....F*CKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you've never been there check out MIOBI's calender and go you'll love it the place is amazing! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

So when are you coming down again? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I need to get busy and get my stuff done so I can play there. There is also some new ground outside of Ft Dodge that is supposed to be good.

7. 468k5

468k5 1/2 ton status

they are having a toys for tots run the last weekend in october, we might be going then. I heard that you need to be a MIOBI member to wheel but I'm not sure yet ,gotta do some checking