Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any one have echobit flip

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by dleroy43, Dec 9, 2002.

1. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I would like to know if any burb owners have one, becouse I am getting my spring perches rewelded anyways and would like to know pinion angles to aviod shimming? /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

hmmm no i don't, and i don't know af any sub guys here that do. have you tried talking to borregok5, the guy that makes them?

3. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ya I sent an email to him, I guess I should check it. Well hopefully Ill be able to to find out this weekend if I ever get off work when things are still open /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

I've sold to several Suburbans but it looks like your the first (perhaps second) on CK5. I'm waiting on pictures from another install, I'd be ineterested to see yours in action too!

5. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Gadzooks, I might have to get one of those things... I'm tired of the stupid blocks in the back of my suburban, and this seems to be the better route for me to take as far as simplicity is concerned... ( as much as I'd love to get an ORD shackle flip setup, I don't really feel like dropping my tank to put them on)

-Rich

6. SubYuman

SubYuman 1/2 ton status

TIred of the wheel hop my 4" blocks are causing on the beaches here in Hawaii. Is there a shackle for my C2500? Nearly had to have a Nissan (@$!@@!) pull Me out off the sand last week.
    Also, is there a shipping upcharge to me out here? The Marine Corps made me come here... I LOVED San Diego! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif