Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any one heard of seacoast surplus in new england?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by milspecjimmy, Jan 9, 2003.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

i nuked my rear end last night and its time for a new housing, i can get a 10 bolt rather quickly, but i really want to end this madness, and put in a 60/44 combo. i know this guy parts out cucv's and cant find his #. any help would be appreciated. oh yeah and this is my only vehicle, need any help i can get

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

sent ya' a pm /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I did a search and came up with this. It's from another board. I don't know if it's the guy you are looking for, but it wouldn't hurt to try the phone #.

Re: [MV] Where's Charlie at Seacoast Surplus??
    Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 05:05:52 PST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent him 2 emails that went unanswered. We were supposed to meet up this
    week. His Phone is 617-484-9866.

Stuart J. Ellis
    East Coast Sales Manager -6046

4. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I see they are on Ebay. The guy responded quickly with a ? I had.

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I e-mailed him after he had an auction for some parts and the time was up before I could bid. So I e-mailed him to see if he would still sell the parts out. He did reply and told me "yes" and asked for my zip. Never got another reply back from him and that was over a week ago. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. fourwheelerjeff

is that the one he ended about 25 minutes before time was up, said it was "The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing" /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. evilandangry

evilandangry 1/2 ton status

Is this charie out of the Amherst NH area? I know the number listed is for mass but I think this could be the same guy a buddy of mine had some trouble with. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

No, not in my case.

My case was simply because I found the auction too late. There was like 3 minutes left and I had to log in to bid. The site was slow at that time and by the time I was logged and ready to bid, the auction was over. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So, I e-mailed him and asked him for the parts outright since no one bid on them. He said "ok" and wanted my zip. Never got back with me after I replied back to him.

He had some more auctions up for bids and most of them still had like 4 or 5 days left to bid on them. When I clicked on them to view the pic and info, the page said the time was up and auction was over. WTF is up with that when it lists 4 or 5 days left?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. fourwheelerjeff

prolly cause he ended all the ones i was looking at early, that may be why they were over /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i sent an email and haven't heard anything yet /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif