Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any one in northern california...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BIG*RED, Jul 9, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

wasn't sure where to post this..but it is somthing i would talk about in a garage....

Is there any one in northern california that has a camper/trailer they would be willing to loan or rent out?

size and style really don't matter..just not a 5th wheel

my birthday is comming up, and i have been thinking of seeing if i could get a trailer/camper and go spend a day or two out by the lake..also the same week is my high school reunion..and since i am on a fixed income, thought maybe i could borrow or rent a trailer/camper instead of trying to figure out how to pay for a hotel room

I am a clean freak..and very respectfull to others belongings..so it would be in very good hands..

hope someone can help me out on this...

oh i would need it towards the end of the week of July 18th..

like i stated, i am on a fixed income, so money is tight..but i might be willing to trade my 14bltff for use or partial payment?

oh yeah, i used to have a '94 26 footer that i pulled with my k-5..so it is all set up with trailer brakes and class 3/4 hitch

2. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

Only place that might do something like that is cousin gary's rv's. I don't know how far north you are but check your local rv stores... you might get lucky.

3. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

not as far as you..in grass valley...
    and i thought i would see if there was a kind brother on here first before i give myself a heart attack when i call to see how much it cost to rent from a rv place :D