Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any one interested in a set of 3/4 ton axles? or a whole truck?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jun 25, 2002.

i'm trying to decide if i'm going to sell my work truck or part it out. i put 3/4 ton axles under it with 4.10. both are open. the front has the flat top knuckles and still has the drive flanges on them(first design), i have installed new balljoints, bearings and races. it needs rotors. the rear has new brake pads.

anyone interested? if so what would you give? or does anyone want the whole truck for $1000? i drive it every day. its a 76 long bed with the fallowing:

350 sb- getting tired but starts every day
    th350- from a 2wd truck- swapped output shafts to convert to 4wd. everything inside looked new, shifts nice.
    208-leaky front output seal but otherwise fine
    good bench seat
    good dash pad- no cracks.
    a dent in dearly every fender- but no big ones and not major cancer

new exhaust
    front drive shaft
    rear tires

here is a lame pic. i can take more if someone wants
  1. 80fullsize

80fullsize 1/2 ton status

Mar 12, 2002
    Well dang, I'd offer 700 bucks for it, but I don't even have 50 bucks to my name. Too bad too, you're only a town away from me /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
  2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Feb 12, 2002
    I'd take it too, but the house payment is coming up this week.
  3. excuses, excuses /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
  4. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

Feb 22, 2002
    I'll give you $700 for it but you would have to deliver it and except payments of $21.33 a month for the next two years with 0% interest. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif