Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any one into Golf Carts??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 90blzr, Aug 1, 2006.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I have a guy interested in trading me one of these for a car thats in my way. I would just resell the golf cart (after I take it for a spin or two of course:D ). I know nothing about the value of them or the aftermarket parts so I was hoping some of you might. Let me know what you think this think is worth. Here is the description I was given:

HELLO HERE A PICTURE OF AN EZ-GO GOLF CART RUN BY GAS ITS A 350CC ENG.. ITS A 2005 BOUGHT IN JAN 2006 ITS BRAND NEW ONLY 7 MONTH OLD AND USE IT LIKE 3 TO 5 TIME IT GOT A 4 INCH LIFTED KIT AND THE TIRES AND RIMS SIZES ARE 20X 11.00 - 10 IN BLACK RIMS .. IT COMES WITH A BACK SEAT THAT ALSO FOLD TO A FLAT BED ALSO HAVE A METAL PLATE THAT U CAN PUT UR FEET ON WHEN U RIDING IN THE BACK.. IT HAVE A HEAD LIGHT AND A TAIL LIGHT ALSO A TURNING SINGAL LIGHT TOO THAT CAN BE READY FOR STREET LEGAL.. IT HAS A BIGGER ROOF THAT COVERS THE FRONT AND BACK SEAT ALSO UNDER THE BACK SEAT U CAN PUT A ICE CHEST IN THE ICE CHEST HOLDER OR ANYTHING U CAN PUT INSIDE THERE.. IT HAVE A 4 CUP HOLDER ITS AN AUTOMATIC DRIVE WITH FORWARD AND REVERSE TOO.. ITS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT U CAN SEE THE DRIVER BACK SEAT GOT A TEAR ITS FROM MY DOG WHO BIT IT.. BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS ALL EXCELLENT SHAPE.. EMAIL ME BACK IF UR INTRESTED INTO TRADING THANKS.

Here are some pics:

golfcart.jpg

golfcart1.jpg

2. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

200.00 and it is mine.

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

that things worth about 9 grand...

4. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

That guy's spelling and grammer is worth about -500.00. And maybe another -200.00 for all caps.