Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any one like taco bell.think twice!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Oct 14, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

just ate there couple nights ago..went through the drivethrough..got some NASTY food poisning the next mourning and 2 days later its getting better but im really sore in my lower grion area from all the gas..im never eating at that place again! not fun..puked twice.had the shits...and i have to walk bent over!

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif That sucks, man.

Thing is though, that this can happen at any restaurant. One occurence doesn't make the entire operation unsafe.

3. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

yeah, i eat there all the time. . . i go the the drivethru backwards a lot too /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i'm driving, i don't want anything, person in the passenger seat does. . . i'll screw it up and get yelled at. . . they can order their own damn food!

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I did that once! Good times /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

5. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    just ate there couple nights ago..went through the drivethrough..got some NASTY food poisning the next mourning

[/ QUOTE ]

Food poisning takes 24 hours to start... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif might have been something else ya ate /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

my dad has a house in la jolla next to mr. bell, I'll tell him to go kick his ass for ya

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    and i have to walk bent over!

[/ QUOTE ] Man, Brother............... I feel for you. We all know the feeling. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I was sooooooooooo sick over Thanksgiving a few years back,................................I ran out of clean underwear. (I kept "dotting" all my clean ones) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

P.S. Several years have passed, so now I can speak freely on this subject /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, this can happen anywhere. You may think that going to a $50 a plate dinner is gonna be safe... well, that white stuff on ur chicken is carne man sata. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif now, who wants some soft tacos? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea i suppose it could happen anywere..but i dont think im ganna eat there now anyway cause everytime i think or hear about that stuff my stomach turns lol. shouldnt eat so much fast food anyway /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

holy crap... I got so sick after eating a couple beef and cheedar's from Arby's a few months ago... I don't know if it was the beef and cheddar or not, but I don't care, it didn't taste good coming back up... I thought I was gonna die, and now I can't even think about eating the Beef and Cheddar... the Ultimate BLT is what I get at Arby's now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

aahhhh..and thats like my favorite sandwhich to! lol /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif