Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any one up for the badlands ?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Aug 11, 2000.

I'm going to Atica this weekend,just wondered if anyone was interested.I would of ask sooner but its kind of a last minute thing.Any takers?I'll be staying in summers camp grounds if any one wants to show up,look for a flat black
    82 K5 with Ohio plates/adams county.

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I want to go sometime but I cant make it this weekend. Lets plan to meet sometime and I will see if Steve will post it as a scheduled event. Maybe we can get more people to go. Kind of a mini Why2K5 2 run. I am only about 4 hours away from Attica and I would be able to go. Give us the skibby on the area so we can all plan on going. Take some pics. Hey, do that ready-mix hill. I heard its a blast.

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>

2. Sounds good to me!!I'll take as many pics as I can.I was told that full size blazers and bronco's were never baned from the badlands only trucks longer than the wheelbase restrictions.This would be a great place forsomething like a
    K5 run.I'll give every one the lowdown monday.Still loking for some company though!!!

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Wheelbase is restricted to 107", we just make it!

I WANT TO GO TOO!!!!! just cant make it this weekend, make sure you post a report for us who haven't been there!

Mike [​IMG]
    1982 GMC Jimmy - <font color=green>Emmett</font color=green>
    http://emmett.coloradok5.com

4. realsquash

realsquash 1/2 ton status

Hell, I'd go, but my truck is deemed incapable of traversing the Badlands, due to it's wheelbase. Only their personal friends get to take their LWB trucks in there. Oh well. Let me know if they scoff at your widebody Blazer when you get back.

Squash
    http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash