Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any one work at a bank

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big83chevy4x4, Mar 31, 2003.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

ive been trying to get a loan for a dirt bike but noone will because i have no credit and no one can/will cosign for me. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif he wants 2400 for it and i already put 1200 down. what is the best quickest way to get it. ive tryied three different banks even a credit union but no luck. i really need to get this bike soon because racing season starts soon (apr 27). thanks

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

the more times your credit report is "hit" and denied, the worse your luck will be- by already hitting 4 times, in a few days its not going to be easy to do....

Who did you give the 1200 to????? it works better to ask for a $2,400.00 loan- and give the bank $1,200 as a down payment, instead of the guy 1200 and asking for 1200....you defalt on the loan, they have nothing......where you give them 50% down, they at least have that.

3. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Well i worked at a bank, without credit, you wont get a loan.NO WAY.But, you can get a credit card.how does this help your current situation???ill tell you you may be able to get a high enough limit to help you... if you make enough money.You would however have to take a cash advance to pay for the bike and that my freind has an ungodly interest rate.So you can try that. otherwise you are SOL. But at least by next season you'd have credit, and you would have a credit card to buy chit for your bike. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifIf you get to be about 21 or so and still have no credit its considered bad credit.so youll want to pick some up soon.IF your not already there.