Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any other Chevelle nuts out there?

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Sandman, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I cant help myself. I like Chevelles.

2. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Put me down as a nut. I like the Chevelle's, GTOs and all the big blocked, framed old GM musclecars. Working on getting my hands on a 72 Chevelle SS with all the original stuff, 454 and the muncie 4 speed. Only problem is that it is a total project. The engine is in the interior and the interior is in the trunk. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

chevelle nut here as well....i want one reall bad....but all tied up in my blazer...they are the coolest looking cars ive ever seen!

4. Sandman

I've never had a '72. I've had a '65, '68, '69, and two '71's but never a '72. basically a '71 with a few minor changes.

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Had a chance to get a 69' Chevelle with a big block,but I was about an hour late. Still think about that car though. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

6. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Guy chased me down in my 71 C-10 wanting to trade me even for his 71 chevelle. It had the cowl hood with stripes but it wasn't a SS. 350 2Brl. Granny Special, thing had like 50k origional miles on it. Green interior w/bench seat. I told him no 'cause I had more money in my truck and the only thing the car had was a B&M tranny. After he left i sat thinking it over when i realized how F'n stupid i was. Went looking for him but never found him. Car showed up a few months later totally repainted and done up with clone ss stuff. Looks good though, kick myself everytime i go by it, current owner leaves it outside and i haven't seen it move in 4 months.

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i like el caminos...its half of a chevelle...i miss my 69 el camino at times...but then i remember...i never would have got my blazer and been into 4wheelin if i kept it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I am a GTO freak. I have a 70 with a 400, th400 combo. Its getting a full resto right now. Well kinda on hold since I dont have a job though /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

9. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Chevelles are cool. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I wanted one for a while, but wanted a camaro way more. I like that '68 chevelle on the flowmaster poster on my wall.

First Gen Blazers and Camaros ROCK too!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I am a Chevelle addict......uhhhhhhhh yeah. You can check out two of them below............................

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've had 6 El Caminos so far. 66,68,70,79,81 and a 87. Not in that order. The 81 was modified into 4 wheel drive. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

shoot i havent even owned that many vehicals...i am only on my 2nd one..the el camino and the blazer.. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and no plans on gettin rid of it anytime soon..i have a 72 also but havent touched it since i bought it a little over a year ago /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

13. I used to have a 66 SS 396 and a 69 SS 396 convertible. I am partial to the old boxy style Chevy II Nova's 64-65's

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've owned alot of cars, most were POS's, but I can honestly say I had them. When I was younger I'd wreck one every 3 to 4 months. My father got me into buyinng POS cars, fixing them up, then selling them for alot more then had into them. It was good money. Paid for the nicer rides. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Wish I had the time and money to get started doing that again. I gess I just need to get off my lazy butt and start looking for another prodject car I can get cheap. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

15. Sandman

I've done a few of those. If you can get into the right deals you can make some cash.

16. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i got this awesome chevelle book! it's by bill holder and phil kunz... i can lend it to you to check out if you'd like. but you gotta mail it back to me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

17. Sandman

Let me look at my Chevelle library. I might already have it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I could really go for a restored 71 SS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif mmmmm, dream car!

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I could go for a 1970 LS6.