Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ANY TEXANS VOTING FOR GORE???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Brians 60s, Oct 27, 2000.

1. Brians 60s

Brians 60s 1/2 ton status

I am a native Oregonian and have only talked with a few texans in my life. They are definately hard working, friendly, and very proud of there home state. I was just
    curious if anyone go's against the graine and votes for
    Gore. It's not that I will, i am just curious.

"IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN STUCK.....YOU'VE NEVER BEEN WHEELIN"!!!

2. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

I am sure there are, but around here(Abilene, TX) they are keeping real quiet.

3. Texas76

Texas76 Registered Member

I'm definitely voting for Bush. But it's not simply because he's the governor of our great state (although he has done a great job!), it's because of what he stands for. I know of 2 people here in Lubbock that are voting for Gore, but 1) the are not native Texans, 2) they also think that I shouldn't be allowed to hunt or drive my Jimmy off road, and 3) they can't seem to ever get there story straight about anything. So, as you can tell, their ideals are similar to Gore's.

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Round Rock Texas here..
    Bush all the way.. I don't see any "GORE/Lieberman" posters here in the Williamson county area.. Bush/Cheney posters and I mean big one's everywhere..
    Gore doesn't have a snowballs chance in Hell of winning Texas.
    I've seen some people driving around in Full size trucks with Nader/green party stickers on their trucks... clueless I tell you..

It's better to have it than to need it, than to need it and not have it !!!!

5. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

NO NO NO NO NO and um NNOOOO. And it isnt just because of his enviromental views either, take that away he is still scary

[​IMG]
    http://dblazer.coloradok5.com

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hell no. I'm a native texan through and through. No way I'd ever vote for anyone as commie minded as that creep. And I only know one fellow texan that is gonna vote Gore. I talk to everyone I meet about it. Now Oklahoma, that's a different story. Especially southern Ok where I am now. Lots of welfare in this area, and i'd say so ok will probably go gore. Unfortunately.

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    The Road Goes On Forever.....And The Party Never Ends!

7. archer

archer 1/2 ton status

I was born in Texas, And raised in Tennessee. I wouldn't vote for Gore if he had my mother at gunpoint. VIVA TEJAS!!!

"who dares wins"

8. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

I'm not a Texan (Californian, D'oh!) but a die hard Bush supporter. Just wanted to share this, you know those Bush/Cheney lawn signs? I took the stick off one of those and I put it in the rear window of my truck. I got my first thumbs up today. I drive a lot on congested freeways so I want the thousands of people around me to know who to vote for![​IMG]

It's not what you buy, it's what you build!

9. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

I have my Bush/Cheney sticker on my truck... Got a few stickers at the last gun show here in Austin..
    Since then, I've seen hundreds of Bush stickers... He definately has Texas.. Don't know about Austin... lot's of tree hugging liberals here.. thanks to UT.
    Sorry if I offended an UT students..but that's just how I see it..

10. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Here in Dallas I see Bush/Cheney stickers everywhere. I have not seen ONE Gore/Lieberman sticker so far.

90K5

11. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Better question: Is ANYONE voting for Gore??

blazen91

12. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

Answer: al and tipper! LOL Have a great weekend guys!

13. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

<font color=red>ANSWER; HELL NO!!!!!</font color=red> too smart down here for the two democratic idiots!!!!!

<font color=blue>White Knight</font color=blue>

14. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Well said WhiteKnight !!!

15. I am right there with you WK, I just mailed my Absentee ballot to Texas last week and it said nothing about a Democrat on it !! <font color=red> GORE CAN KISS MY LAND USIN' ASS !!

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

16. The funny thing is that every one I've talked to or seen posts from is voteing for bush,sow who in the hell is voteing for gore?!LOL I can't figure out why his poles are so high,I live in Cincinatti Ohio and no one I know is for gore.Bush!!!!All the way for me man!

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

17. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

Bigbad,
    The truth is that the polls are skewed towards democratic candidates. The press tends to be a little on the liberal side and they have no problem with setting up their polls to include a larger group of democrats in the survey group. Back in 96 the polls were predicting clinton over Dole by 20 point, when in the end the results were 49% clinton 43% Dole. BTW It was estimated that only 50% of people eligible to vote actually did, so clinton won with about 25% approval. Scary huh? I'm out here in California, and ALL you see are Bush/Cheney signs ands stickers everywhere. All most NO gore/lieberman.
    My advice, don't vote based on polls, do your homework vote for the candidate (Bush[​IMG]) who best matches your position on the important issues.
    If you get a chance listen to Rush Limbaugh a couple of days. Bush all the way! I can't wait until next Tuesday!

18. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Unfortunatlry, in the graet state of Maryland (I was joking on that by the way) I have a feeling we will go gore. I live in western mD where the trend is for Bush however, there is way to much liberation out there in the eastern part and then state usually goes democrate. Which sucks!!!
    Ike

Spreading The K5 Gosple!

19. Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo 1/2 ton status

Phoenix / Peoria ARIZONA. (75thAve/DeerValley)
    I know you don't see any Gore signs between my work and my house! because my truck seems to have a strange attraction to them LOL HeHeHe[​IMG]
    Might have something to due with him closing off all the land? I don't think my truck appreciates that!