Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

any u guys play san andreas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by spincast375, Oct 28, 2004.

1. spincast375

spincast375 1/2 ton status

bkuz HOLY CRAP!, its friggin awesome!!!
    im not much of a videogame guy myself but i always make a point to have the latest GTA reserved when it comes out.

heres the trailer if u dont know...
    http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/officialvideos/index.php

pick the 2nd one.

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I hope it's not another GTA 3 clone like Vice City was.

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Looks awesome, will have to pick it up when it comes out for PC. Love the GTA series, you can just play and play and play, no point to it, but gotta love the realism. Driving along...splat, there goes a pedestrian or two LOL. Ahhh senseless violence /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

anyone notice it said on the back of the cover that it said it was 2 player??? Anyone actually play in 2 player??

5. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

GTA 3 clones are all rockstar does anymore. They sell well and are fun to play.

6. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Apparently, though I have not found out how, you can do some missions with 2 players. Where one drives and one shoots or something like that.

Have you done the pimpin side mission? I just jumped in an old convertible that was parked and it said press R3 to start pimpin. Funny stuff and you make a lot of money from it eventually too.

7. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I don't usually buy a bunch of games.. especially since I got the K5. I'd rather spend the money on it.. but...

I plan to get SAN ANDEAS, as well as SHELLSHOCKED NAM 67

They should last me a while.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I got GTA SA, and its fun! I restarted though to do some of the missions (cabbie, ambulance and police) cuz rival gangs start blasting a few missions in. Its typical GTA fashion, but so far have only found a few stars and a chainsaw layin around. Be sure if you find a uzi after runnin someone over pick it up quick, the homies on the street pick things up too. Theres no gun sales and like i said, not much random stuff layin about. Over all I'd say its more difficult than the others, but its a welcome change IMO. Game on boys! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

my cousin was playingit last night. I dont have any of the GTA games, but i think i will soon! We took the guy home, and took all his clothes off, so he was in his underwear, then took him drivin around and such! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif