Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any way to slip fluid into a sealed pop can without giving it away?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Sep 29, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Welp, my room-mate seems to think that my Mountain Dew is community pop. I/we have gone through at least a case a week since I got here and I don't drink anywhere near that much. The last case I bought he drank 15 and I drank 9.

I've talked to him, he denied it, I asked him to stop, he denied, I flat out accused him and he denied it. I left a sealed 12 pack here last weekend and when I got back it was open and five were gone. I'm getting pretty sick of this and since he won't listen I'd like to shake him back into reality. Don't worry, not doing anything stupid, just something that'll get him to stop.

Is there any way to put a small amount of fluid into a pop can without it being noticable? I was thinking syringe and poking it near a seam but any way I'd do it it would still let the carbonation out. He doesn't do it in front of me so it'd be pretty hard to slip it into one that already open....anybody got any suggestions.... :dunno:

Oh yeah, and our door is always locked whenever either of us leaves, so it's not somebody coming across the hall and ripping it off or anything...that, and the dew cans in his garbage pretty much give it away.

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Just start taking his **** and eating his food. That will end that pretty quick.

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Maybe let some pepper spray dry on the top, around the lip where ya drink from. Careful about law suits though!

4. mikey_d05

He doesn't have any food, otherwise I'd have been all over that from the start. I could just start randomly hiding his crap though.

5. mikey_d05

Now there's an idea I like. :bow:

6. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

When I was 16 on my first job, my Mom made ham biscuits for me to take to work sometimes. Anyway, they started getting gone every time I took 'em. I could not catch the bastard. So I decided to sacrifice them, if I wouldn't gonna get to eat 'em, nobody would. I opened the biscuits up, sprinkled Ajax under the ham on each one and wrapped 'em back up and bagged 'em and placed 'em on the cabinet at work where they had been disappearing from. They got gone that morning again! Well, never-ever again did my food get f**ked with!!! ;)

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Does he have an ass? I would start kicking it for him. ;) ;) ;)

8. mikey_d05

He probably weighs about 110 and I'd like to beat the living hell out of him for lying about it but I'm pretty sure I'd get kicked outta the dorms for that and that'd be a ****ty situation. That...and the fact that I have to live with this kid for another three months.

9. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

cans no, 20 oz plastic bottles maybe

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Donald's right. Get some of the really, really hot sauce. They make it so hot it hurts. Put a thin film on the rim of the cans. Wait for the screaming.

11. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

there is a way.

the top of the can is folded over the body of the can.

take an empty can and rip open the top and carfully peal the top from the body with out ripping the alum.

the pearce a hole in a new can and drain the dew into a cup to drink.

do the oposit and pull the body from the top, it takes a while and you might wreck a can or two in the process, but can then fill the can with what ever you like, then super glue the lid back on and make sure you remember what one it is.

why not just put a pad lock on the fridge? or do you share it?

even if you do you said he doesent have any food so...

12. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I bet that guy had one nasty bellyache. :haha:

13. mikey_d05

Well, one of my female friends undoubtedly carries pepper spray, I'll sacrifice a few and give that a whirl. If that doesn't work, the phenolthaline and visine are next.

Oh yeah, we do share a fridge and he has juice and various other things in there, that's why I can't just lock it up.

14. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

try this...

I'd buy a locker and a padlock!..cheaper than a lawsuit if you poison him(even if its accidental its still murder!)..I don't think I'd add anything to the soda..that could lead to a lot of legal issues--or at least hard feelings,and maybe a fight..is a few cans of soda worth your friendship??..if you dont care,pee on one can and leave it out for him!. ;)

I knew one guy at work who had the same dilema..he tried putting a few grains of fried rice on the cans while they were sitting on the floor in the lunch room..when he saw one missing,and the guy he suspected of swiping it drinking it out in the warehouse,he walked nearby ,so he'd hear him, and said loudly to a co-worker--"Hey Joe!--better not drink those sodas I brought in--I think a mouse sh** on top of the cans!-LOOK!". :eek1: ...I heard the soda come flying out of the suspects nostrils and violent gagging!..no sodas went among the missing after that... :haha: :bow:

Then the management got tired of us bickering about our food being stolen or tampered with..(I used to "brown bag" my lunch,instead of wasting my 1/2 hour rushing to a fast food joint,then have to swallow it whole and rush back to work)...My lunch was often missing its sandwich or desert,and I started stapling the bag shut..it amazed me how carefully whoever was pilfering my food removed the staple and put it back !~!..once I got a overdose of Ex-lax in a chocolate eclair I brought in!..I vowed revenge...

I put a "lunch" bag of used cat litter in the refidgerator one day..I nearly got fired!(I think it was one of my bosses that were eating my stuff,and it was one of them who confronted me about my "lunch"! :doah: :blush: :rotfl: )...after that, they put in a soda machine,and said "No more food from home or elsewhere in the lunch room refidgerator"--"its off limits to employees from now on"...So I had to buy a cooler and leave my lunch in my van!.. :crazy:

I used to hate eating in the lunchroom at the store..as soon as I'd sit down and take one bite,one of the bosses would plop down beside me and say"So Bob,hows it going,yada,yada.yada...couldn't frigging eat ,I'd end up talking,and not wanting to be rude and eat in front of them,or talk with my mouth full,I'd put the food aside,and ended up gulping up down at the parts counter!(then they give you the evil eye for eating while working!--and I'd get indigestion big time!)...I ended eating in my van or truck--even when it was 10 degrees out!--otherwise I'd have starved... :screwy: :angry1:

15. Chaddy

Chaddy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Mabey put some itching powder on his T.P. if you dont share bathrooms. hahaha

16. mikey_d05

Well to lay it out there for ya I'm the quiet type who is generally very nice about things until I lose it.

I tried to invoke something from him last time by getting pissed and it was a total poker face reaction. I'm tired of spending 2-3 times the money on pop that I normally do. Basically, he's being a little bitch and needs to own up, period.

The whole floor shares the bathrooms, that would NOT be a good idea.

17. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Hell, might as well just rub the rim of the can on your rim, that ought to put him off of the Dew for a while. :D

18. mikey_d05

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm gonna go throw up everything in my system.

19. 1979jimmy350

1979jimmy350 1/2 ton status

just wait for your revenge I had a room mate last year drink a six pack of mine. It really pissed me off so a few weeks later when he was able to get a hold of a 12 pack i drank the whole damn thing. :D

20. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

You know, piss and Mt. Dew look a lot alike.............