Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Any word from T-Roy yet?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by clubba68, May 11, 2004.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I know I should just give him a call, but has anyone on here heard from him? I know his membership expired. Ryan, have you talked to him at all?
    I haven't really been around much. My house (roommates and I) got about $900 behind in bills and they shut off our cable (including internet) so I am using it at school right now. Starting to pay them all off so I should have internet at home once again today... Hopefully. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Yep, just stopped down there last weekend and helped him put your bumpers on Topdowns truck since you had not got ahold of him recently. They sure do look purdy on there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

BTW he is orange again too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

last I talked to him was a month ago after my beadlocks showed up. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

as a matter of fact I have talked to him recently... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

heheh

Give him a call ya dork... he is working his bouncer gig again so I would say call him before like 8pm.

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Hey buddy. Kenny is right, they do look great on Ryan's truck! I hope you don't mind that I sold them to him, I really needed the money. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

JUST KIDDING...Sorry I haven't got ahold of you lately, things have been CRAZY lately. I still need to get you over here for a couple hours so I can get that bracketing built. My wife has been on my ass something fierce to get them done and out. Let me know when you are going to be up so we can get these things out of my garage (and out of Kim's sight).
    T-roy

6. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Let me know when you are going to be up so we can get these things out of my garage (and out of Kim's sight).
    T-roy

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Glad to see you're still alive. I am not sure when the next time I am going to be up will be, but I will give you a call when I know. My truck hasn't even been started since the last time it was up at your house. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif