Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody around westport mass? ck out a blazer for me?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bablazer73, Oct 25, 2002.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I found this blazer on autotrader.com. I was wondering if somebody in the area could just do a drive-by quick ck and see how bad it really is. I know it's high miles, but I am just looking for a truck to plow with. 87 blazer for sale

2. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I would do it for you, but it's at the other end of the state for me. Too bad you didn't know about this sooner. Noangel and I made a trip out that way a few weekends ago (I love road trips /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif). I have been busy with fall cleanup on the weekends, otherwise I would make a trip anyways. I might be heading back that way toward the end of November if it is still for sale and you are interested. Let me know.

Chris.

3. bablazer73

The wife and I are cruisin out to scope it today. I don't know what time we are crusin back through. Runnin I90. If you are near I 90, maybe we can stop by for A short visit.
    my cell 518-225-3930

4. Leadfoot

My Cell# is 413-427-5269.
    I am 20 minutes North of I-90 on I-91.
    We are bringing Michelle's son to a haunted trainride around 6:30 or so, I don't know what time you are heading back, but give my cell a call. If it works out timewise maybe we could meet up somewhere around I-90 exit 4 (springfield I-91 exit). I don't mind travelling 20 minutes South.

5. bablazer73

we cruised back through around 6:00. I am buying the truck so I will be going back out in a week or so to bring it back. I will let you know when.

6. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Should I ask for the vehicle tally right now? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif LOL! If the wife is goign she must not know about the other 5-6 "your friends own" - because they are stashed at their place! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Again we all see what part of your last plow truck went to. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. Leadfoot

Sounds good, let me know and we can set up a time to meet. As stated I don't mind traveling, and it will be a good excuse to put some more miles on Noangel's blazer /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. bablazer73

Actually the stock pile is low, but I am working on that!! as the driveway sits now, 73 blazer,91 S-10 blazer(minne-me) 78 buick, 86 buick, the 87 blazer I have to get, but have purchased. And I found 2 3/4 ton 4x4 p.u. today both with plows(I need one) not running but with many parts for the paultry sum of 800.00 for both!!!

9. 91k5NC

91k5NC 1/2 ton status

looks pretty good to me man, i would probley get it for 1000, mabey talk him down a little. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. bablazer73

I was surprised that it was in really good shape. almost all the body is there. but the tailgate and rear floor need help. It ran sweet. motor was replaced, new clutch. I asked if he would drop and he said no, But from what I have seen, It's a deal for the grand. so it's comin home. It's just gonna be a plow truck!! (yeah.. right!!)